Comparing Obama's State of the Union address slides 2011 and 2012

Yesterday I watched this year's President Obama State of the Union address. Obama is a great public speaker and many books have been written about this, but that's not what I want to write about today. What stroke me this time was, that the visuals of the enhanced presentation, where not as good of the visuals from last year. So I went to slideshare.net to compare them, and I was right. The visuals from 2011 are superb! In 2012 the slides couldn't hold one concept, and because Unity is perhaps the tenet of graphical design, I wanted to share them here.  You can draw your own conclusions. The moral of this tale for me is that even pros have bad days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation sin: Overtime

How to crop images with circles in Keynote

On why I hate LaTeX/Beamer